If you are looking USB driver for your Samsung smartphone or tablet then you have already landed on the right page. Today, we are going to lead you to the best and easy way to download the Samsung SM-N920C USB driver for your Windows.
Download and Install Android USB Driver
It is very important to download Samsung SM-N920C USB Driver, especially when you want to connect your smartphone with your Computer or laptop. These USB Drivers are provided officially by Samsung Company, and we tested these USB driver files and they are safe to install and use.
Read more: Samsung USB Device Drivers
Therefore, if you want that your Samsung SM-N920C Smartphone works properly without any difficulty, then you need to download the Samsung Universal USB Driver’s official and updated version.
Free Download Samsung SM-N920C USB Driver
- USB Driver Type: ADB Driver
- USB Driver Purpose: Secure your device to a computer
- File Size: 8.3 MB
Free Download Samsung SM-N920C Qualcomm Driver
- USB Driver Type: Qualcomm Driver
- USB Driver Purpose: Flashing stock firmware on your device
- File Size:
How to Install the USB Driver for Android Devices on Windows
it is very easy to install a Samsung SM-N920C USB Driver on windows just follow the rules which i have already described down below. Download Samsung Stock ROM for all models.
- Download and then you need to extract the Android USB Driver on your computer.
- Now go to Start (Windows) then go to Control Panel -> Device Manager
- Now on the top side of the Device Manager window, you will find your computer name, then right-click on it then choose to “Add legacy hardware”.
- Choose “Next”
- Then choose to Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced), then click on “Next”
- Choose Show All Devices and then click the “Next” button again.
- Click the “Have Disk” button.
- Now click the “Browse” button to locate the Android USB Driver you previously extracted to your computer from step 1 -> android_winusb.inf then click on Open.
- Click “OK” now.
- On this next window, just choose the Android ADB Interface -> click the “Next” button.
- Click the “Next” button again.
- Windows Security box will appear, to confirm whether you want to install the Android USB Driver, so just choose the Install this driver software anyway.
- Once you click the Finish button, then repeat from step 2 to choose “Android Composite ADB Interface”.
- Finish guys.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished installing an Android ADB Driver on your Windows computer. From now on, you will be able to connect your Android smartphone or tablet with the computer successfully.
If you might want to connect with us for many reasons, utilize the contact page.