- 1 Download and Install Android USB Drivers
Download and Install Android USB Drivers
If you essentially owner a Samsung Galaxy S10+ smartphone or tablet and check for the USB driver for your device? If yes are you checking out an easy way to connect your device to a computer? then you’ve got landed on the correct page. Here we’ve provided free download Samsung Galaxy S10+ USB driver for all models supported their model numbers and check below.
Considering Samsung Mobile doesn’t offer computer suite application, connecting your device to a PC while not downloading and installing the USB drivers given here is a not possible task. Therefore, download Samsung USB drivers from here, install it on your PC and connect Samsung smartphone/tablet to PC or Laptop with successfully.
Here, we have provided 2 USB drivers for your Samsung Galaxy S10+ Android device on this page.
Free Download Samsung Galaxy S10+ USB Driver
|USB Driver Type||ADB Driver|
|USB Driver Purpose||Secure your device to a computer|
|File Size||8.3 MB|
|USB Driver link||Download NOW|
Free Download Samsung Galaxy S10+ Qualcomm Driver
|USB Driver Type||Qualcomm Driver|
|USB Driver Purpose||Flashing stock firmware on your device|
|File Size||11.00 MB|
|Qualcomm Driver link||Download NOW|
Watch Video Tutorial Regarding on ADB USB Driver
If you don’t like this video tutorial or if you would like to get more command, then continue reading.
|Download All Samsung USB Drivers||Download|
|Download Samsung Stock Firmware (Flash File)||Download|
|Free Download All Oppo USB Drivers||Download|
|Download Huawei Mobile USB Drivers||Download|
|Download SP Flash Tool for Windows (All Versions)||Download|
|Download and Install Android CDC Driver||Download|
|Download Intel Graphic Drivers for Windows||Download|
How to Install the USB Driver for Android Devices on Windows
If you previously performed this step for another Android device, and you can debug over USB with that Android device, you do not need to install this USB driver a second time. You can go directly to the next section and verify that USB debugging is enabled on your Android device.
- Download and then you need to extract the Android USB Driver on your computer.
- Now go to Start (Windows) then go to Control Panel -> Device Manager (Choose Device Manager).
- Now on the top side of the Device Manager window, you will find your computer name, then right-click on it then choose to “Add legacy hardware”.
- Choose “Next”
- Then choose to Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced), then click on “Next”
- Choose Show All Devices and then click the “Next” button again.
- Click the “Have Disk” button.
- Now click the “Browse” button to locate the Android USB Driver you previously extracted to your computer from step 1 -> android_winusb.inf then click on Open.
- Click “OK” now.
- On this next window, just choose the Android ADB Interface -> click the “Next” button.
- Click the “Next” button again.
- Windows Security box will appear, to confirm whether you want to install the Android USB Driver, so just choose the Install this driver software anyway.
- Once you click the Finish button, then repeat from step 2 to choose “Android Composite ADB Interface”.
- Finish guys.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished installing an Android ADB Driver on your Windows computer. From now on, you will be able to connect your Android smartphone or tablet with the computer successfully.
Supported Operating Systems 32-bit / 64-bit
Need USB drivers to download for Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7? Just in case you are having problems with the part of your USB that is not operating, see the article below to settle your USB problems.
You have successfully installed Android ADB Driver on your Windows In Laptop/PC. Now you are able to easily connect your Android Smartphone or tablet with your Computer or Laptop.
If you might want to connect with us for many reasons, utilize the contact page.