Download and Install Android USB Driver
If you are looking USB driver for your Samsung smartphone or tablet then you have already landed on the right page. Today, we are going to lead you to the best and easy way to download the Samsung Galaxy A20 USB driver for your Windows.
It is very important to download Samsung Galaxy A20 USB Driver, especially when you want to connect your smartphone with your Computer or laptop. These USB Drivers are provided officially by Samsung Company, and we tested these USB driver files and they are safe to install and use.
Read more: Samsung USB device Drivers
Therefore, if you want that your Samsung Galaxy A20 Smartphone works properly without any difficulty, then you need to download the Samsung Universal USB Driver’s official and updated version.
Free Download Samsung Galaxy A20 USB Driver
- USB Driver Type: ADB Driver
- USB Driver Purpose: Secure your device to a computer
- File Size: 8.3 MB
Free Download Samsung Galaxy A20 Qualcomm Driver
- USB Driver Type: Qualcomm Driver
- USB Driver Purpose: Flashing stock firmware on your device
- File Size:
How to Install Universal ADB Driver for Windows
it is very easy to install an ADB USB Drivers on windows just follow the rules which I have already described down below
- Download and extract the Android ADB USB Driver on your computer.
- Now go to Start (Windows) then click Control Panel -> Device Manager
- then choose to “Add legacy hardware” and click “Next” Button
- Then choose the Install the hardware that I manually, then again “Next”
- Click Show All Devices and then click the “Next” button again. Select the extracted file manually from your PC.
- It’s time to install your new hardware. then again “Next”
- Click “Install” in the Windows security.
- Click “Finish” to complete the installation.
- On this next window, just choose the Android ADB Interface -> click the “Next” button.
- Click the “Next” button again.
- Windows Security box will appear, to confirm that you want to install the Android USB Driver, so just choose the Install this driver software anyway.
- Once you click the Finish button, then repeat from step 2 to choose “Android Composite ADB Interface”. Well Done.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished installing an Android ADB Driver on your Windows computer. From now on, you will be able to connect your Android smartphone or tablet with the computer successfully.
If you might want to connect with us for many reasons, utilize the contact page.