Download Huawei Ascend G730 G730-C00 S Stock ROM and How to Flash original firmware of Huawei Ascend G730 G730-C00 S Device. We provide the original or official firmware for your phone which we took from the official site, we aim to facilitate you in downloading this ROM and provide instructions for installing or updating your device.
Before you start to do anything with your Huawei Ascend G730 G730-C00 S Android phone, do the backup of your personal data. It is only for your safety in case something goes wrong or any mistake happens. In that case, you can use the backup to restore the data and try to do everything once again.
Download Huawei Ascend G730 G730-C00 S Stock ROM/Firmware File
- Model Name: Huawei Ascend G730 G730-C00 S
- File Size: 266 MB
- Country: India
- How to Flash: See Instructions
- Download Firmware: Download Now
Read More: ADB USB Driver Free Download
Easy Methods to install stock ROM for Huawei Ascend G730 G730-C00 S
- Firstly, Make a backup of all your personal data and charge a battery in your phone to 100% (optional)
- Download the update_data_full_xxxxx.zip file below and extract it.
- Delete Old UPDATE.APP file and replace the UPDATE.APP file.
- Connect your device to a computer or laptop and copy the download folder into your SD Card.
- Now Dial *#*#2846579#*#* to open the Hidden setting menu
- Tap on the “Project Menu” tab and tap on the “Software Upgrade” and click on “SDCard Upgrade” and then OK.
- Your device will reboot automatically and the flashing process start. It might take 4-6 minutes for your phone to boot.
- That’s it.
So, this is all about Huawei Ascend G730 G730-C00 S Firmware Update and how to install it if you found broken links or you have any questions just leave a comment in the comments box below.
Looking for the latest version of SP Flash Tool to Download just go over to SP Flash Tool for Windows.