SPD (Surge Protection Devices) Flash Tool is a .pac & p5c firmware flashing tool, it allows you to flash, upgrade, install the Stock Firmware on Mobile which is powered by Spreadtrum Chipset.
In this post, we gonna share a little bit of knowledge to help you to install the latest version of SPD Flash Tool R2.9.7007 on your computer.
Download SPD Flash Tool R2.9.7007
File Name: SPD_Upgrade_Tool_R2.9.7007.zip
File Size: 860 KB
How to Use: Instructions
Compatible With: Windows Computer
We know you have already installed SPD Flash Tool R2.9.7007, but you want to update your flash tool on your Mobile. The device which you are using is powered by UniSoc or Spreadtrum SoC? if yes that’s great just follow our guidelines and update your SPD Flash Tool R2.9.7007.
How to use SPD Flash Tool R2.9.7007
- As we know the first thing that you need to do is to download and install the SPD Flash Tool R2.9.7007 on your PC/laptop.
- Secondly, download stock Firmware on your Spreadtrum/Unisoc Device, but if you have
- already installed then skip this part and find out the .pac based stock firmware.
- Also, download the SPD USB Driver & install it.
- Then Extract the SPD Flash Tool R2.9.7007 On your PC.
- To launch the tool Open UpgradeDownload.exe.
- Click on the Load Packet Button, which you can see at the top of the page
- Locate the .pac based Stock Firmware on your PC, now click on Open Button
- Connect your Spreadtrum/Unisoc Device using USB Cable (before you do this process make sure your device is Power off)
- Then, click the Start downloading button to start the installation and flashing process
- This process may take minutes to complete the process
- Now, you can see the passed Message on the Upgrade Tool
- The process is complete
- Congratulation, your SPD Flash Tool R2.9.7007 is updated and you just learned something new…